Tuesday 19 July 2011

So drawing harry potter is fun

I know this is the third harry potter post in a row but I'm almost certain there wont be a fourth. I'm going to CHCH this friday to hang out with LEON and hopefully we will have cool adventures that I can draw about, like visiting other Charlie while she works.


So I like listening to Stephen Fry when I'm interneting and then I started doodling stuff.


I was listening to Philosopher's stone and it's so much easier to listen to this than reading it yourself. I mean it's obviously a kids book and I've read it so often that when I try to read it I get bored and I skip bits and miss things:


"OUT!" roared Uncle Vernon, and he took both Harry and Dudley by the scruffs of their necks and threw them into the hall, slamming the kitchen door behind them. Harry and Dudley promptly had a furious but silent fight over who would listen at the keyhole; Dudley won, so Harry, his glasses dangling from one ear, lay flat on his stomach to listen at the crack between door and floor.

Seriously I'm pretty sure all I can think about right now is Harry Potter, today I got my blood tested to see how much testosterone I have so my doctor can send me my perscription for T (and then I can have a t party) and I come home and draw Harry Potter shit... Sorry - C

Oh by the way here is one more drawing:

No comments:

Post a Comment