Wednesday 15 June 2011

AWESOME WEEKEND

So over queens birthday weekend I went to KAZAM! It was a queer youth camp type thing and was pretty much awesome.

 I had heaps of things I wanted to draw from there like:

How I met my twin, his name is Leon and is a Hufflepuff and is awesome and lives down in CHCH so I send him letters and EVERYTHING IS WONDERFUL!!!

This is my memory of going to see the strippers at Family on Saturday night. I'm short and couldn't see anything but that's ok I probably would have been terrified or something.

THEN I SAW XMEN ON MONDAY AND DREW THESE...  (It was more fun than drawing KAZAM stuff)



and this one I can't be bothered colouring 'cause I don't want to,




Anyway we actually should have another comic completed by friday, aren't you lucky :). - C

No comments:

Post a Comment