Thursday 21 April 2011

Why I suck at having money

It was really cold this week,  probably like <10 degrees not that it matters just trust me it was really really cold. 



Yesterday some customer dropped a 24 box of beer in the walk in beer fridge, I spent ages kneeling in puddle of beer while trying to mop it up with a roll of paper towels. My hands went numb and I smelt like an alcoholic, it was so bad I got my break after I finished as some sort of apology.

Anyway if anyone asks why I ordered two Hooded blankets I'll probably blame the fact it is almost winter and being snuggly and warm is nicer than being cold and smelly. Probably wont mention I'm hoping to have a wizard duel with my friend.

-C

2 comments:

  1. >10 degrees means more than ten degrees. It was. Todays high was 20.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, fixed. That's what I get for being shit at proof reading. -C

    ReplyDelete